Saturday, October 23, 2010

Jimmy McMillan - "The Rent Is Too Damn High Party" T-Shirts, Hoodies & More Now Shipping!




The Rent Is Too Damn High Party Custom T-Shirts, Hoodies, Tank Tops, Sweatshirts and More Now Shipping at: http://rentistoodamnhigh.viralprints.com

We offer a wide variety of colors and garment styles so you can customize your merchandise with designs inspired by Jimmy McMillan's viral sensation, The Rent Is Too Damn High Party. These t-shirts are shipping now, and the price is not TOO DAMN HIGH. Wear a piece of history, and show your support for a great viral video.

Below you will find some additional info about this viral phenomenon, and a video embed so you can watch it over and over again :)   

Here are the 5 greatest Jimmy McMillan quotes from the debate, courtesy of BuzzFeed & Daniel Kurtzman:   

On his campaign tactics: "As a Karate expert, I will not talk about anyone up here."   

On gay marriage: "The Rent Is Too Damn High Party feels if you want to marry a shoe, I'll marry you."

On what he wants: "We plan to bulldoze some of those mountains in Upstate to make New York an independent state. I want my own cable company; I want my own telephone company."   

On his gloves: "I know I'm not going to be able to breathe if I take my gloves off. It could be psychological, I don't know, but I just put 'em on and wear them anyway."   

On the rent: "Too damn high!" 

And for those of you who have not seen the video (or enjoy watching it on repeat) see below: